Sound Shapes Game featuring deadmau5 & many more
Sound Shapes is adding to the exceptional roster of musical talent that includes deadmau5, Jim Guthrie and I Am Robot and Proud. The unique musical platformer will be announcing the next big music campaign/record for the title: A campaign record called “Cities” which includes original music by Beck and level artwork by Pyramid Attack.
“Cities” features three full length unreleased tracks by Beck that are currently exclusive to Sound Shapes: “Cities”, “Touch the People” and “Spiral Staircase.” Each track is a playable level of the game on a grand scale –much like playing through an interactive music video – featuring original artwork by Steve Wilson of Pyramid Attack.
• Play more than 20 challenging levels mixing music and platforming in a fresh new game experience.
• 5 campaign “records”, each with a unique art and music style.
• All of the music and artwork from the campaign can be used to create your own unique level/track.
• Original artwork by Capy, Queasy, Pixeljam, Superbrothers and Pyramid Attack.
• Original music by I Am Robot and Proud, Jim Guthrie, deadmau5 and Beck.
• Compose full levels and music with a fun and easy touch screen interface and back touch panel.
• Upload your levels and share with others. Follow other players, gain fans and notoriety.
• Create an ever-changing musical community for everyone to enjoy on the go.
• Cross-save compatible and cross-purchasable between Vita and PS3—buy one version for $14.99, get the other at no additional cost.
• Developed by indie game developer Jonathan Mak (Everyday Shooter) and electronic musician Shaw-Han Liem (I Am Robot and Proud).